Sunday, August 19, 2007

Re-entering the blogosphere

I'm back after traversing the elemental world. Almost a year since I last made a footprint in the virtual sphere. Day to day life swallowed my extra time to play with paper. The sleepy dogs are well and resting comfortably on the respective air-conditioning vents. I have moved some of my craft stash from the basement to above ground quarters and my workspace is coming together.


Before I get started, here are a few newer pics of the puppies from January 2007. They just make my heart happy.

Handsome Clyde
Beautiful Kaya
....back to the craft mission.
Today's Goal:
1) Hang two bulletin boards and a dry erase board on the wall. Must find a drill.
2) Sketch a plan for a small gift card tin.

I am off to find the drill.

1 comment:

My Happy Turtle said...

Your pups are amazingly beautiful! How have I never seen photos of them before?!

Good luck with the drill. One of my least favorite things is hanging items on the wall. Ugh.